This will be a socially distanced event, and we will be honoring all regulations put forth by our local and state governments and public health officials. You should come to the event only with the people you’ve been “safer at home” with and you must remain in your car for the duration of the event. Lawn chairs, blankets, etc… will not be allowed at our Drive-In!
We currently have (2) two Drive-In sites: our original site in the back parking lot of the Plaza Theatre and our satellite location at Dad’s Garage!
1049 Ponce de Leon Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
Plaza @ Dad’s Garage
569 Ezzard St SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Cars will be assigned a “CAR NUMBER” matching a corresponding space upon entering. This number is used to keep count as well as for the convenience of concessions and food delivery. This number will be collected prior to the end of the movie. No contact necessary!
- Guests are encouraged to use the restroom before coming to minimize the need to use the inside restroom.
- We will require anyone entering the theatre to be wearing a mask. Thank you for your cooperation!
- We will be allowing use of our restrooms during the show, limiting access to 1 guest for both the Men’s and Women’s restrooms at one time. Exception being parents accompany a child. A social-distanced queue will be formed outside.
- Guests are allowed to bring outside food. We highly encourage you to consider purchasing carry out from one of our neighboring restaurants: The Righteous Room, Southern Belle, and Sweet Auburn BBQ (when available).
- Concessions will be available for online ordering only. The Drive-In Menu orders will be brought to your car! Here's links to Dad's Garage location and the Plaza Back Lot.
- Audio is available only through FM transmitter. You must have access to FM radio in order to hear the movie. Frequency will be shared at the screening.
- It is recommended to make sure you have a car battery in good condition to allow you to use your radio for the duration of the show.
- You must keep headlights turned off during the screening.
- Doors that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- We will remain open during a variety of weather conditions, but should they be too severe, the screening will be canceled and refunds will be issued.
- Large SUVs will be parked towards the rear so as to not block the view of other guests.